Thursday, December 1, 2016

QUERY ON THE STREET... Talking to an acquaintance yesterday. He posed this situation to me: "My wife, a recent immigrant, applied for a California Identification (CID) card. She received an application for a California Driver's License (CDL) and a Voter Registration Application (VRA). (BTW: she never received an application for a CID.) She received those two aforementioned items for which she never applied. I asked, "Did she register to vote?" He replied, "She's an honest person... how could she vote(?)... but if she weren't honest," he continued, "she could register to vote and possibly vote." Millions of California's illegal immigrants (I call them "Willing Workers") can now apply for and receive a CDL and a VRA. My query to you readers... is...

"Can she vote and who would question her qualifications if she voted?"

No comments:

Post a Comment