Thursday, December 1, 2016

BACKFIRE! ! ! !

“Hello, Donny!”, by Thomas M. Kelly,   Copyright 2016
My scenario of the telephone call Billy made to Trump at the beginning of the political run is true: The dialogue is mine... not so true... but could be...
  1. Donny:   Hello there, Billy!
  2. Billy:   Hello, Donny!
  3. Donny:   Billy, my old buddy... how are you?  
  4. Billy:   I'm fine...
  5. Donny:   You’re still my best bud, aren’t you?... sure you are!
  6. Billy:   Donnie, why did you call?
  7. Donny:     I didn’t call .. you called me, Billy... you called me.
  8. Billy:   Must have been a butt dial.... anyway as long as I have you on the phone... Hill and I were talking to Barack, and we were wondering why you're not running for the Republican nomination? 
  9. Donny:   I really don't have time Billy, what with all my investments and golfing.
  10. Billy:   You have to be a busy man to keep track of your money and your game.   Right? 
  11. Donny:   You are so right Billy, but thanks for asking.   However... do you really think I should run?
  12. Billy:   Donny, with all your experience on your reality television show and your affinity for the high jinx you would be a popular candidate.
  13. Donny:   You really think so?
  14. Billy:   Yes. When you announce your candidacy the media will be all over you.   You are a wealthy man you could run without a super pac. Start by denouncing Barack's policies...
  15. Donny:   ...but I like some of Barack's policies... you know... avoid clashing with Wall Street... big business... this country was founded on capitalism ... big money...
  16. Billy:   I know, I know all too well... you're preaching to the congregation... find another congregation... you're an entertainer now... how do you think a poor comedian like Rush Limbaugh made it so big?
  17. Donny:   I like Rush...
  18. Billy:   Me, too. Regrettably, I don't get to listen to him often... but you're missing the point... He used Rio Linda, California, a so-called hotbed of conservative Republicans to skyrocket his radio career in Sacramento.
  19. Donny:   Do you think I could do the same?   I love entertainment television... it's the immediate audience response that propels me... "You're fired!" I love it!
  20. Billy:   Now you've got it.   As I say attack Barack and all his gay policies... his female appointees to the Supreme Court... et cetera.
  21. Donny:   I think I can do this.   I have the money... the conservative redneck audience...
  22. Billy:   Barack is about to bring into the United States, Syrian immigrants...
  23. Donny:   I not sure I like that Billy.   It's a dangerous road.   Muslim immigrants will change the pro-Christian institutions... they're terrorists... 
  24. Billy:  ....and Barack isn't doing much to stop the Mexicans from crossing the border to take all the jobs... 
  25. Donny:... Yeah... Mexico is sending all the drug dealers, rapists... criminals... all of them.
  26. Billy:   Well, Donny, I have to go... Hillary is on the other line.   I really hope you reconsider.
  27. Donny:   I wish I could, but other duties call... talk to you later.   Oh, and by the way thanks for coming to my wedding... and the gift... we use it every day.......
  28. Billy:   I forgot what we gave you... What was it?
  29. Donny:   To tell you the truth, Billy... I think it was a gold plated toaster... don’t quote me on that... I’d have to ask Ivanka... I mean... Melania... it’s getting hard to keep them in chronological order... much like yourself..
  30. Billy:   Never divorced... just a few indiscre..
  31. Donny:   ...at least I was able to buy their silence... even the ones I grabbed... heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh... ououououyeee... That was fun... they love it... no matter how much the got outta’ me...
  32. Billy:   Donny... this is not a secure line...
  33. Donny:   Oh, yeah... you government employees aren’t as rich as me... and believe me I’m rich...  I have so much money... anyway to get back to the... I think it was this gold plated Dilonghi espresso maker... I have it at my elbow as we speak... which espresso flavor do you like rich cappuccino?   I am addicted to the Mocha with a double splash of whipped cream... I have to slow down or get a new tailor... See you on the trail Billy...

No comments:

Post a Comment