Friday, February 26, 2016

NEW! Reality Show: “Who is the Master of Bluster?”

  1. Cretinoyl:      I am your host, Maxwell Cretinoyl.   Ladies and gentlemen welcome to our Fourth Republican Reality Show... I mean Debate.   Let me begin with a quote from noted political analyst Robert Reich:   He states that “(W)hen we think of a debate about public policy, we assume facts, arguments, and logic.”   But this is a reality show.   We have yet to give it a name ... maybe we’ll throw it out to our audience before we close the show tonight... we’ll see.   To continue... Assuming facts, arguments, and logic are not the reality when Our Conservative Republicans contestants tonight are: Mr. Donald Trump who hails from Scotland and ....
  2. Mr. Trump:   No!   No!   New York!
  3. Cretinoyl:       Mr. Marco Rubio who calls Cuba home... and
  4. Mr. Rubio:  No!   Please!   No!   Florida!
  5. Cretinoyl:      Right.   Florida!   and Cruz... Sorry Mr. Cruz my cue card has no first name for you...
  6. Cruz:   Ted...   It’s Ted and I am a proud Texan.
  7. Mr. Trump:   Via Canada?... we’ll see ....
  8. Cretinoyl:     Mr. Trump is an experienced reality show host and therefore has the lead in the polls, that is if you believe the polls.   Tonight Mr. Trump will demonstrate to Mr. Rubio and Mr. Cruz that once again he is the Master of Bluster.   That’s it... that’s our new Reality Show title: “Who is the Master of Bluster?”.    Who will have most slogans and canned remarks on every subject?   Who will repeat them most often and interspersed them with babble and jabber about how wonderful he is.   I say he because we have no female contestants tonight.    (Aside.)   Mr. Trump has eliminated Carly with his vicious attacks on her looks... commenting... “Look at that face!    Would anyone vote for that?   Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!”   (Aside.)   That, ladies and gentlemen, deserves a nine out of ten rating.   (Return.)   
  9. Mr. Kasich:   Excuse me... 
  10. Cretinoyl:      When questioned about personal things such as tax returns or a civil lawsuits, which one will always deny and attack, deny and attack... successfully.   Which one will not be selling public policy, or demonstrate rational arguments, or even rational thought successfully?   Who will be selling attitude?    Who will convince you that the entire political establishment and members of the mainstream media, like me, are rotten to the core.   Who will convince you, America, that you need bullying, domineering, plain-nasty-speaking-to.   Will he be a strongman, a man who is a leader who rules by the exercise of threats, force, or violence to put you straight and on the right path to obtain all the things, ... all the stuff you want.    Which of the contestants’ tonight will you choose to return to compete in next week’s Super Tuesday Show: “Who are you going to call...   Master of Bluster”?
  11. When we come back after a word from our sponsor, we will begin to take questions from our audience here and from the internet social media.
  12. Sponsor:   TRUMP INTERNATIONAL....
  13. Cretinoyl:      OK... two words.  Sorry ‘bout that ladies and gentlemen... (Aside.)   That must have cost you more than 40 million Donald.
  14. Trump:   Yes, but It was worth 140 million... I saved big time.   I’m a great business leader.
  15. Cretinoyl:           Okay...  to continue ....  Our first Query comes from Cheri.... Cheri  may we...
  16. Cheri:   (Abruptly interrupting.)  I am convinced the people who cheer for Trump do not care what he stands for or what kind of winner he would be.    To the demise of the Grand Old Party and our country, those people are intent on winning and nothing more through lie and deceit.    His campaign slogan, "Let's Make America Great Again" really means, "Let's set our country back several decades and see if we survive."   The only good thing to come out of his winning is that we now know who the racists and bigots are because they’ve come out of the KKK closet to proudly wave their torches in the darkness ....above their hated flag for all to see.
  17. (In concert.)
  18. Trump:  I’d like to respond to ....
  19. Rubio:   You’re right... Claudia is it?... no ...
  20. Mr. Cruz:   Already with the name calling and Republican bashing...
  21. Cretinoyl:           ... moving on gentlemen... ... let’s keep moving on gentlemen... Okay...  to continue ....  Our first Query comes from Ann.
  22. Ann:    I think Trump was hired by Bill to expose to the American public how deeply they are into reality shows... this is your Emmy-award-winning show...
  23. Cretinoyl:      ...moving on...  next up is...  Farrah... 
  24. Trump:  ....is that Muslim?   I don’t do Muslim...
  25. Mr. Rubio:    There you go again.
  26. Mr. Trump:   What?... 
  27. (Unintelligible speech)
  28. Mr. Trump:  I don’t do Muslim...
  29. Mr. Rubio:   There you go again repeating yourself.
  30. Farrah:   I think all of the front runners in the republican party are scary as hell and why anyone would call them winners is beyond me.   Marco is just an adolescent boy trying to talk as fast as he can to prove he's really bright (which I doubt), Teddy wants a theocracy, and Trump, well he is just a bully plain and simple. 
  31. Mr. Cruz:   But let me say, Maxwell, I really find it amazing that Donald...
  32. Mr. Rubio:   You paid a 40 million....? 
  33. Mr. Trump:   And by the way, Rubio... I don’t do Muslim...
  34. Mr. Cruz:   Hold on, Maxwell.   You said I got a response.
  35. Cretinoyl:         You’ll have a chance.   We’ll pick up...
  36. (Unintelligible speech)
  37. Mr. Cruz:   Hold on.   He called me a liar.   You’re saying I can’t respond to being called a liar?
  38. (Unintelligible speech)
  39. Cretinoyl:   Go ahead and respond.
  40. Mr. Cruz:   You know, what we’re seeing with Donald is actually the pattern of Washington...  the pattern of Washington deal makers, which is they make promises, they break their words, and then when anyone calls them on it, they call you a liar.   He said, for example, seven months ago, “I, Donald Trump, was a member of the establishment.”   There’s a reason Harry Reid thinks he’s the best Republican up here.    There’s a reason Jimmy Carter said he would support Donald Trump over me, because he said Donald Trump is malleable, he has no fixed set of beliefs...
  41. (BELL RINGS)
  42. Mr. Rubio:  ... whereas Ted Cruz is malleable.    
  43. Mr. Cruz:   And every time anyone points at Donald’s actual record...
  44. Cretinoyl:    Thank you.
  45. Mr. Cruz:   ... what he said on national television, Donald yells “liar”.    Let me tell you something ... falsely accusing someone of lying is itself a lie...
  46. Cretinoyl:    Go ahead, Mr. Trump.
  47. Mr. Cruz:   ... and it’s something Donald does daily.
  48. Cretinoyl:     Go ahead, Mr. Trump.
  49. Mr. Trump:   I watched ... I watched...
  50. (APPLAUSE)
  51. Mr. Trump:   ... the lobbyists. I watched what this man did to Dr. Ben Carson, who I respect, in Iowa, where he said that Ben Carson is out of the race — he has left Iowa and he’s out of the race.    And I thought it was disgraceful.
  52. And got a lot of votes because of that ... a lot of votes. Took them away from Ben Carson.    I watched that.    Probably took them away from me, too.   But I watched it.   I also watched where he did a forum that looked like it came right out of a government agency, and it said on top, “Voter Violation,” and then it graded you...
  53. (BELL RINGS)
  54. ... and it scared the hell out of people, and it said the only way you clear up the violation, essentially, is to go and vote for Ted Cruz.    I watched that fraudulent document, and I said it’s the worst thing I’ve ever seen in politics.
  55. (BELL RINGS)
  56. To me, that was even worse than what he did to Ben.
  57. Cretinoyl:     Senator Cruz...
  58. (Unintelligible speech)
  59. Mr. Trump:   I know politicians — I know politicians, believe it or not, better than you do.   And it’s not good.
  60. Mr. Cruz:   I believe it.   No, no.   I believe you know politicians much better than I do, because for 40 years, you’ve been funding liberal Democratic politicians.   And by the way...
  61. Mr. Trump:   I funded you.   yeah... I funded him.    Can you believe it?
  62. (APPLAUSE)
  63. Mr. Cruz:   ... the reason is ... by the way... you’re welcome to have the check back.
  64. Mr. Trump:   I funded this guy.    I gave him a check.
  65. Mr. Cruz:   Yeah, you gave me $5,000.
  66. Mr. Trump:   I gave him a check.   He never funded me.
  67. Mr. Cruz:   And... and by the way, let’s be clear.
  68. (APPLAUSE)
  69. Mr. Cruz:   Donald claims ... Donald claims to care about...
  70. Mr. Trump:   You know why?   I didn’t want to, but he sent me his book with his autograph...
  71. (Unintelligible speech)
  72. Mr. Cruz:   Donald.   Donald.    Donald.   I understand rules are very hard for you.  They’re very confusing.
  73. Mr. Trump:   He wrote: "Mr. Trump, you’re doing a great job".  I have his book.
  74. (Unintelligible speech)
  75. Mr. Trump:   Thank you ... thank you for the book. Go ahead.
  76. Mr. Cruz:   Donald, you can get back on your meds now.
  77. Mr. Trump:   This is a lot of fun up here tonight, I have to tell you.   Thank ... thank you for the book.   I really appreciate...
  78. Mr. Cruz:   Donald ... Donald, relax.
  79. Mr. Trump:   Go ahead. I’m relaxed.    You’re the basket case.   Go ahead.
  80. Mr. Cruz:   Donald...
  81. Mr. Trump:   Go ahead.   Don’t get nervous.
  82. Mr. Cruz:   Son-of-a...
  83. Mr. Trump:   Go ahead.
  84. Mr. Cruz:   I promise you, Donald, there’s nothing about you...
  85. Mr. Trump:   I’ve seen you.
  86. Mr. Cruz:   ... that makes everyone nervous.
  87. Mr. Trump:   You’re losing so badly you ...    I want to...
  88. Mr. Cruz:   You know, people are actually watching this at home.
  89. Mr. Trump:   ... I know... but you don’t know what’s happening.
  90. Cretinoyl:     Gentlemen, gentlemen.
  91. Mr. Cruz:   Maxwell, I’m going to ask my time not be deducted when he’s yelling at me.
  92. Cretinoyl:       Gentlemen, you’ve gotta stop this.
  93. Cretinoyl:       The latest debate ... gentlemen, please.
  94. Mr. Cruz:   Hold on, I’m going to get my answer.    He doesn’t get to yell the whole time. 
  95. Cretinoyl:      I want to move ... I want to move on.    These are the rules.   I want to move on to the issue of immigration....
  96. Mr. Kasich:    Can somebody please attack me?
  97. Cretinoyl:      I’m sorry Governor.... we seem to have lost you.   Governor Kasich, ladies and gentlemen.   
  98. Mr. Kasich:    And Mr. Carson....
  99. Cretinoyl:    Welcome back, gentlemen.   Let’s go to commercial.   We’ll be right back ladies and gentlemen. 
  100. http://kwosdigitalradiowordstreetsmarts.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment